April 13 – Chinese and Indonesian officials urge calm on all sides ahead of a U.N. Security Council meeting on North Korea’s rocket launch. Megan Detrie reports.
Reporting on the Middle East email@example.com :: +2 012 058 01900
- RT @CelesteHeadlee: If you're a public radio producer who has solid experience and are looking to move up, DM me or email me. 2 hours ago
- RT @_Jeremie_Smith: NGOs met with European rights ambassadors today to urge strong action to ensure release of @EIPR staff and joint action… 1 day ago
- RT @EIPR: Gasser is being cruelly punished in violation of the law and of prison regulations with the intent of harming him. The lawyers re… 1 day ago
- Tora has become a central detainment center under Sisi, w/ an estimated 1,000 prisoners. Only a few people sent to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- He was interrogated and returned to Tora. Tora Prison is the stuff of nightmares: A massive compound on the Nile,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago